Saturday, March 12, 2011

My ADD/ADHD Gurus

This is a list of ADD/ADHD people, who've made a difference in my life.
  • Joe Schlesinger my coach
  • Dr Stan Yantis my psychiatrist
  • Bryan Hutchinson my friend and founder of ADDer World, both the social network and the blog
  • John McCurry my friend, member of the church I frequently attend
  • David Giwerc my friend and founder of ADDCA
  • Terry Matlen my friend, author, co-founder of Women With ADHD ADD, founder of Moms with ADD/ADHD and ADD Consults.
A list of people, who may or may not have ADD/ADHD themselves, but have been supportive of me.
  • Shelley Kesselman My cousin
  • Dr. Charles Parker my friend, author of Medication Rules of ADHD Meds, CorePsych Blog
  • Prince Kakungulu Ggobango Ismael my boyfriend from Uganda
  • Charlotte Gogstetter my mom.
I want to thank all of these poeple, who have made a difference in my life, in one way or another. The two things all these people have in common are (1) believing in me and (2) encouraging me.

Who in your life would you like to thank for being there for you? Take time to go back and thank them. Let them know you appreciate what they have done for you. In this way you are encouraging them too. We all need encouragement, whether we have ADD/ADHD or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment